Ep 16 of 2012
Monday April 16, 2012
Today on the show, just as the dust settles on the latest iPad, it's time to wind up the rumor mills again, this time with the pending arrive of the next Apple iPhone scheduled for around August, September or October this year.
And while on the subject of fruit, Apple has released a second Flashback removal tool to help ripen those infected apples – of which there are some 10,000 in Australia.
Also, as we touched on last week, there are troubled times ahead for Sony as they plan to shed some 10,000 jobs and cut TV production by 40%,
Also the next generation of TV screens, the new OLED screens are about to hit the market. Also today,
Adam Turner takes a look at copyright and backing up your DVDs at home.
Looking for previous Apps of the Week? or may be previous Websites of the Week
This week's app ofthe week:
Windows: SharePod is easy to use and works! Heres some of the main features:
And whats more, SharePod is completely free! SharePod was designed from the start to be lightweight, quick and responsive, it has all (well hopefully most...!) of the features you need and none of the features you dont.
- Add & remove music and videos from your iPod
- Add, remove and edit playlists
- Add & remove album art
- View and backup photos
- Copy music, videos and playlists from your iPod to PC
- Import music/videos into your iTunes library, including playlists and ratings
- Tag editing
- Drag n' drop to and from Explorer
- Simple, clean interface
- Quick to load and use with no unnessary complicated features
- Support for iPhone and iTouch (Thanks to Nikias Bassen, Paul Sladen, Jonathan Beck, and Christophe Fergeau for making this possible)